Single Use PPE Plastic Face Shield 13" x 9"
With Standard or Customized Branding
Using Modified Open Source Schematic produced by Badger Shield / Delve / Midwest Prototyping / UW Makerspace. Design ownership belongs to the Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin. This design is OPEN SOURCE FACE SHIELD V4.
Does not meet ANSI/ISEA Z.87.1-2010 standard.
- Brow Foam: Adhesive-backed polyurethane foam (1” thick) For a comfortable, no-pressure fit, even over protective eye wear and face mask
- Velcro Headband: (3/4” x 18” - 2 pieces) / Latex Free / Truly 1 Size Fits All, fits securely underneath or on top of PPE suit / headgear
- Clear Shield: 6.9mil PET (13” x 9” with rounded corners) Extends from temple to temple, starting above the browline extending to the clavicle
- Visor: Crack and Peel Label - Color (12.95” x 1.25”) Choose Standard or Customized visors to display your colors, logo & contact information
PACKAGING / SHIPPING
- Face shields are packaged within the sanitary production area in non heat treated shrink wrap in bundles of 10 units/pack
- Packs are boxed within the sanitary production area approximately 5-7 packs per carton
(may vary depending on carton availability)
- Customer location will determine shipping which may include:
- Delivery by courier, truck or UPS
- Large orders can be put on pallets
- Local customers have the option of touch-free pickup via our shipping dock,
bring your truck and we will load it for you
Please call or email for pricing.
Hospitals / EMS / front-line medical workers and those working with the elderly
and/or military veterans receive priority and discount pricing.
WE REPLY TO ALL EMAILS WITHIN 24 HOURS
Email us now at email@example.com